Presented by HB Litigation Conferences
This webinar took place Aug. 21, 2019 — view the free, video recording of the webinar below.
Everything You Need to Know About Assessing PTSD Claims In Mass Tort Litigation: The “Team” Approach
Get up to speed on the medical and scientific aspects of PTSD in mass tort and multi-claimant cases.
Mark I. Levy, MD, DLFAPA
Medical Director; Forensic Psychiatric Associates Medical Corporation Associate Clinical Professor, Psychiatry University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine
Sarah A. Hall, PhD
Clinical Psychologist Specializing in Forensic & Neuropsychological Assessments Forensic Psychiatric Associates Medical Corporation
View the Free, Video Recording of This Webinar
- The various types of “emotional injuries,” from pain to discomfort to distress to fear.
- DSM-5 criteria for PTSD and psychological testing.
- Understanding precisely what PTSD is and what it is not.
- The role resiliency and vulnerability factors play.
- Evaluating PTSD conditions in claimants.
- Legal and procedural issues.
- Answers to your questions: send them in advance or ask them in real time.